See for yourself what yoga can be for you.
New on-line beginners series – still time to join!
Join James Burton for this popular beginners series – now being offered on-line.
This 6-week course is designed as a starting point to begin a yoga practice. Fundamental poses are introduced and broken down so students understand how to perform the postures and gain mind-body awareness.
The course will be held on Wednesday evenings from 5:30-7pm and runs from January 6th through February 10th. The cost for this 6-class series is $60 and is paid at the start of the series.More info »
Don’s classes are back on with a new start time of 5:30pm
Starting the first week in January, Don’s Tuesday and Thursday evening classes will be back on the schedule with a new start time of 5:30pm.Sign up now »
New pricing option – 10 classes for $100
We now have 10-class packages available for $100. These packages have a 6-month expiration. Buy one for yourself or to give as a gift during this holiday season!Buy now »
Online classes daily!
- Sunday 10-11:30am All Levels with Carrie
- Monday 9-10:3am All Levels with Jenn
- Monday 6-7:30pm All Levels with James
- Tuesday 10-11:30am Healthy Immune System with Carrie
- Tuesday 5:30-7pm All Levels with Don
- Wednesday 9-10:30am Level 1 with James
- Thursday 10-11:30am Level 1 with Vickie
- Thursday 5:30-7pm All Levels with Don
- Friday 9-10:30am All Levels with Carrie
- Saturday 9-10:30am All Levels with James
Class cost is $12 for a drop-in. Purchase a 5-class pass for $50 or a 10-class pass for $100. As our schedule may change during the holiday season, check our Class Schedule page for the most up-to-date info.Sign up now »
Yoga props available for purchase
To help you with your home practice, we do have a limited number of props available. Just give us a call to pay for the props with a credit card and they’ll be placed in the studio vestibule for you to pick up. All the props for sale are brand new and will be sanitized before pick up.Contact us for prop purchase »
How to sign up for a Zoom class – read these tips first
- Be sure you have the correct email address stored in your MINDBODY account and all the opt-in boxes are checked so that you can receive the email confirmation and link from us. Email is the only way we have to send the Zoom link to you; that’s why you need to opt in to receive email messages from us.
- Sign up in advance through our Class Schedule page or the MINDBODY app. If you don’t have an account with MINDBODY, you will be prompted to set one up. Once your account is set up, you can pay with a credit card for the class.
- Sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts in order to get the Zoom link.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email with the Zoom link from us immediately after you sign up for the class.
- If you don’t see the confirmation email right away, check your spam filter. Since it’s an automated email, it may end up there. Be sure to save us as a contact so that future confirmation emails will come to your inbox.
- If you are new to Zoom, you will be prompted to download the software the first time you log on. The platform is free and you don’t have to have a Zoom account in order to attend an online class.
- 5-10 minutes before class starts, click the Zoom link in the confirmation email to enter the “waiting room.” You’ll need to use the same name you have in your MINDBODY account. We will then invite you to join the class.
- Your audio will be unmuted before class starts for any questions you’d like to ask. All audio will be muted during class.
- After class, we will unmute phones again for any questions.
- Have your props ready: mat, blanket or two, block, strap and chair (any dining chair will do).
- If possible, set up near a wall as you may use it during class.
Studio closed for in-person classes
We have made the difficult decision to keep our studio closed for in-person classes until further notice. The health and wellness of our students, instructors and community is our top priority and as such, we will only reopen when we feel it is completely safe to do so. We miss you all and we look forward to the time when we can practice together again in person.
The expiration date on all current class passes will be extended for the amount of time we stay closed.
Remember, yoga is a tremendous tool to help you remain healthy, in mind, body and spirit. Keep your practice going through our online classes. More classes have been added to our schedule!Sign up for an online class »