See for yourself what yoga can be for you.
New online classes!
- Sundays 10-11:30am All Levels with Carrie
- Mondays 9-10:3am All Levels with Jenn
- Tuesdays 10-11:30am Healthy Immune System with Carrie
- Wednesdays 5:30-6:45pm Level 1 with Bridget
- Fridays 9-10:30am All Levels with Carrie
- Saturdays 9-10:30am All Levels with James
We now have classes every day of the week. See our class schedule page for full listing.
Class cost is $12 for a drop-in or purchase a 5-class pass for $50.Sign up now »
Try one of our special monthly classes
Connect & Energize with Carrie – 1st Sunday of the month 4-5:15pm
Improve your mood and offset negative feelings like depression, anxiety and fatigue. This class will help you support peace and happiness during these trying times.
Intro to Pranayama with Carolyn – 3rd Sunday of the month 4-5:15pm
Learn how to use these breathing techniques to address inflammation and soothe the nervous system. Just a couple minutes a day can make a difference!Sign up now »
Welcome our new instructor, Carrie Nutt
Carrie is a Junior I Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher (CIYT) and has just relocated to Boise. We are thrilled to have her join our studio! She completed the Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training Program in LA under the mentorship of Gloria Goldberg and Marla Apt. She also studies with Anna Delury.
Carrie will be teaching healthy immune system practice on Tuesdays at 10am, and All Levels classes on Fridays at 9am and Sundays at 10am. She will also teach a special monthly class, Connect & Energize, on the first Sunday of each month at 4pm starting on June 7th.Learn more about Carrie »
Welcome back Jenn
Jenn has returned from her RV adventure and is looking forward to seeing her students again. She will teach a Monday morning class from 9-10:30am, starting June 1st.
If you haven’t tried one of Jenn’s classes, you will enjoy her enthusiastic and energetic teaching approach. Help us welcome Jenn back by joining her in June!Sign up now »
Get a video recording of our online classes
To thank our students for staying loyal and supporting us while the studio is closed, we are now offering a video recording for everyone who signs up for one of our online classes.
Sign up for a class and after the class ends, you’ll get a link to the video of that class that you can watch again anytime. You don’t even have to attend the class in real-time.
These recordings are a great way to keep your practice going at home during this social distancing time!Sign up now »
Yoga props available for purchase
To help you with your home practice, we do have a limited number of props available through our online store. You can pay for the props with a credit card and they’ll be placed in the studio vestibule for you to pick up. All the props for sale are brand new and will be sanitized before pick up.Contact us with any questions »
Zoom online class tips – check these out before your first class
- Be sure you have the correct email address stored in your MINDBODY account and all the opt-in boxes are checked so that you receive the email confirmation and link from us.
- Sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts in order to get the Zoom link.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link from us after you sign up for the class.
- If you are new to Zoom, you will be prompted to download the software the first time you log on. The platform is free and you don’t have to have a Zoom account in order to attend an online class.
- 5-10 minutes before class starts, click the Zoom link to enter the “waiting room.” You’ll need to use the same name you have in your MINDBODY account. We will then invite you to join the class
- Your audio will be unmuted before class starts for any questions you’d like to ask. All audio will be muted during class.
- After class, we will unmute phones again for any questions.
- Have your props ready: mat, blanket or two, block and strap. If possible, set up near a wall.
Studio closure through August 31st
As a group, we have made the difficult decision to keep the studio closed through August. The health and wellness of our students, instructors and community is our top priority and as such, we will only reopen when we feel it is completely safe to do so. We miss you all and we look forward to the time when we can practice together again in the studio.
The expiration date on all current class passes will be extended for the amount of time we stay closed.
Remember, yoga is a tremendous tool to help you remain healthy, in mind, body and spirit. Keep your practice going this summer through our online classes. More classes have been added to our schedule!Contact us with any questions »
We’ve been asked by our students if there’s a way to support the studio and our instructors financially during the time we are closed, so we have a donation option for anyone who’s interested. Just click on Services in the upper right corner, then choose Donations and select an amount in the drop-down menu. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you back in the studio when we reopen. Thanks for your loyalty and support!Contact us with any questions »