See for yourself what yoga can be for you.
We are reopening May 1st!
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR OUR NEW PROCEDURE
We will reopen the studio on May 1st to in-person classes. We will also continue to offer on-line classes at the same times, so you can attend either way. Masks will be required in the studio. Before attending class in the studio, please see our complete list of protocol.
In-studio class size will be limited to 8 students to maintain 6′ distancing. First priority will be given to those who pre-register. If you want to guarantee a spot in class, please sign up ahead of time! Walk-ins will be accepted only until the class size has been reached.
On the class schedule, you will see two options at each class time – one for IN-STUDIO and one for VIRTUAL. Be sure you sign up for the option you prefer. You will be prompted to pay for the option you choose. Pricing will be the same for both. When the in-studio class size of 8 has been reached, you won’t be able to sign up for that option, but you can still sign up for the virtual class.
Everyone who had an active class pass when we closed on March 18, 2020, will have their pass reinstated when we reopen on May 1, 2021. 8-class passes will have a 6-month expiration and 16-class passes will have a 9-month expiration. 3-week unlimited passes will be good for 3 weeks after May 1st.
A huge thanks to everyone who stuck with us this past year – you truly helped keep the studio going! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone in person soon. We appreciate your support in helping to make our reopening successful!Sign up now! »
Online classes daily
- Sunday 10-11:30am All Levels with Carrie
- Monday 9-10:3am All Levels with Jenn
- Monday 6-7:30pm All Levels with James
- Tuesday 10-11:30am Healthy Immune System with Carrie
- Wednesday 9-10:30am Level 1 with James
- Wednesday 5:30-7pm Beginners Series with alternating instructors
- Thursday 10-11:30am Level 1 with Vickie
- Friday 9-10:30am All Levels with Carrie
- Saturday 9-10:30am All Levels with James
Class cost is $12 for a drop-in. Purchase a 5-class pass for $50, a 10-class pass for $100 or the 6-class beginners series pass for $60. Check our Class Schedule page for the most up-to-date schedule info.Sign up now »
Yoga props available for purchase
To help you with your home practice, we do have a limited number of props available. Just give us a call to pay for the props with a credit card and they’ll be placed in the studio vestibule for you to pick up. All the props for sale are brand new and will be sanitized before pick up. See our price list here.Contact us for prop purchase »
How to sign up for a Zoom class – read these tips first
- Be sure you have the correct email address stored in your MINDBODY account and all the opt-in boxes are checked so that you can receive the email confirmation and link from us. Email is the only way we have to send the Zoom link to you; that’s why you need to opt in to receive email messages from us.
- Sign up in advance through our Class Schedule page or the MINDBODY app. If you don’t have an account with MINDBODY, you will be prompted to set one up. Once your account is set up, you can pay with a credit card for the class.
- Sign up at least 30 minutes before class starts in order to get the Zoom link.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email with the Zoom link from us immediately after you sign up for the class.
- If you don’t see the confirmation email right away, check your spam filter. Since it’s an automated email, it may end up there. Be sure to save us as a contact so that future confirmation emails will come to your inbox.
- If you are new to Zoom, you will be prompted to download the software the first time you log on. The platform is free and you don’t have to have a Zoom account in order to attend an online class.
- 5-10 minutes before class starts, click the Zoom link in the confirmation email to enter the “waiting room.” You’ll need to use the same name you have in your MINDBODY account. We will then invite you to join the class.
- Your audio will be unmuted before class starts for any questions you’d like to ask. All audio will be muted during class.
- After class, we will unmute phones again for any questions.
- Have your props ready: mat, blanket or two, block, strap and chair (any dining chair will do).
- If possible, set up near a wall as you may use it during class.